You are innocent until proven guilty
Your first consultation is always free.
We have experience in all aspects of criminal defense in both state and federal court. No case is outside our realm of expertise. In fact, Attorney Grant G. Alvine is a former prosecutor with dozens of trials. Attorney Zachary T. Flood has defended clients in capital cases and murder trials and everything in between. Our entire team will work to protect your rights, which are guaranteed by our Constitution. We will fight for you.
Know Your Rights
- You have the right to be represented by a lawyer.
- You are presumed innocent and the burden of proof lies with the government.
- You have the right to remain silent as guaranteed by the Fifth Amendment.
- You have the right to a speedy public trial.
- You have the right to an impartial trial.
- You have a right to confront witnesses brought against you.
- You have the right to subpoena witnesses for your defense.
- You have protection against cruel and unusual punishment.
- You have a right to appeal your conviction to a higher court.
Alvine|Weidenaar, LLP, is proud of the professional relationships developed with each client. We strive to keep you informed of the progress of your cases by responding quickly to questions or concerns and promptly returning phone calls. Fighting a criminal case can be very complicated. Know you have experienced legal defense on your side!
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI or DWI)
- Federal Court
- Attempted Murder
- Aggravated Assault
- Juvenile Crimes
- Driving after suspension or revocation
- Intentional damage to property
- Drug charges (Marijuana, THC, Meth, etc.)
- Sexual assault
If you need an experienced, dedicated attorney to represent you in a criminal case, contact us today.
Personal Injury Resources
Learn about your rights and how we approach personal injury cases here at Alvine & Weidenaar.
If you've been seriously injured in an accident, not all attorneys have the same success and experience in representing injured parties. At Alvine Weidenaar, that's all we do is represent injured parties who've been seriously injured in motorcycle accidents, motor...
One of the most common questions we get asked is what kind of legal work do you guys do? We are primarily an injury law firm. We have offices in Sioux Fall and Mitchell, South Dakota that handle all types of injury cases. Some of the most common types of injury cases...
In almost every accident claim and with the ever increasing cost of health care, medical bills become a grave concern for most injured parties. Who should pay for those medical bills and deductibles and, most importantly, when? In a typical car accident case, your...